Apr 20, 2011

Welcome!


I wish I had a tape recorder in my brain.  Something to record all the brilliance that I come up with while doing dishes or driving.  I sound really good in my own head, but don’t we all?  Welcome to my baby blog.  She’s new and we’ve got some learning to do together, I’m not exactly sure what kind of adventures we’ll go on together we’ll just have to figure it out as we go.  For now let’s just say this is the tape recorder in my brain, trying to capture the brilliance that’s there, it’s up to you whether or not you think it’s brilliant or a bust.  My little blog has lots of growing to do, expect to see many changes as I figure out this new medium of expression.  Some things you’ll probably see in the future are lots of my random ramblings, some sewing tips and tutorials, product reviews (things that I think you totally can’t live without), recipes that rock, pictures of the littlest Kastle, and whatever else is interesting at the moment.  This little blog is mainly for me, a journal of sorts so I can remember stuff.  Ever since having little Kastle my short term memory has gone kaput and my husband can attest to this.  Three days from now I’ll probably even forget I started a blog.  Not really but it’s almost that bad.  Anyway, welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment