May 6, 2011

Want to make your house smell like spring?

So Tuesday I had the luxury of perusing the isles of Target all by myself and I took full advantage of it by spending oh, about 2 hours shopping...  I have been searching for Dr. Bronners peppermint soap in Target since I saw it in their ad a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to find it but in the search for that I found a new all purpose cleaning spray that I am currently in love with! 

J.R. Watkins Lemon Natural All Purpose Cleaner is amazing.  It's all natural and smells great.  You can find the ingredient list here.  I am constantly battling the stinkies in my house and this is a great weapon in that fight.  I've used it on grime on the stove and it cuts right through grease, used it to scrub my tile counter tops and it makes them shine, I've even sprayed it in the sink to keep dishes from getting smelly that I didn't have time to wash (shhh...) and it worked like a charm.  This stuff makes me actually want to clean!  Here's what Soap.com says about it: "Rid your home of dirt and grime without the harsh toxins found in other all purpose cleaners. J.R. Watkins Natural All Purpose Cleaner quickly removes grease and grime from most surfaces in your home.You'll find hundreds of uses for this great streak-free, earth-friendly cleaner. Put this cleaner to the test on a variety of surfaces: Appliances, sinks, countertops, stainless steel, fixtures, floors, walls, sealed granite, and tile. Bright lemon fragrance." Like I said I bought it at Target (couldn't tell you how much it was there) but you can also find it here and here.  Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment